- Engine Size
- Supercharged 4.0L V6
- Transmission Type
- Body Style
- Body Color
- Wrapped Matte Black
- Interior Color
- SC FJ Cruiser
SUPERCHARGED, LOW MILEAGE 2014 TRAIL TEAMS TOYOTA FJ CRUISER!! AWESOME BUILD!
This 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is a very low mileage limited Edition, last year, Trail Team Ultimate Edition FJ that has been fully modified and customized. No expense was spared and it was done right!! This vehicle had nearly perfect paint when it was wrapped a year or so ago in Matte Black by WrapTek in Holland, MI. You can see it on his Instagram page and he can attest to the paint condition. It really was and is still in amazing condition. I decided to modify this vehicle to make the ultimate Trail Rig for my Colorado trips, but once I was done I could not take it off road because of how nice it is. It is ready for any off-road adventure you can throw at it or take it to a car show. After wrapping all of the other work was performed at RSG Off-Road in Lakewood, CO (Total Cost: $$28,500). Mileage when built was 12,821. Complete List will follow:
* Installed Magnusson Supercharger with Coolant Flush and added Toyota Red AntiFreeze.
* Installed Washer Relocation Kit and Air Pump Relocation Kit for Supercharger install.
* Installed Bilstein Lift Kit with Heavy Load Kit. Bilstein 6112 & 5160 Shocks. Rear ARB Coil Springs. SPC Upper Control Arms. Front Diff Drop. 1 Inch Spacer in front and 1 1/2 ARB Spacer in back.
* Installed front and rear Duro Bump-Stops.
* Perform RSG Body mount chop.
* Installed Black Rhino 17 Inch Oceana Rims (5 Total with spare)on Falken AT3W 285/75/17 Tires.
* Installed Rear Camera Relocation Kit for larger Spare Tire.
* Installed Expedition One Trail Series Rear Bumper with Baja Designs Squadron Rear Fog Lights wired to dash.
* Installed Expedition One Kodiak Front Winch Bumper with Warn VR-10 Synthetic Line Winch and Baja Designs Amber Fog lights wired to dash.
* Installed Bushwhacker Fender Flares.
* Installed RCI Complete Stainless Skid Plates for complete underside protection.
* Re-Geared Axles to 4.56 Gears to compensate for larger tires. Synthetic Fluid.
* Installed Front ARB Air Locker
* Installed underhood ARB Compressor wired to dash.
* Installed custom RSG Rock Sliders.
I can't stress enough how nice this rig is. Interior is also mint condition and is wired to rear seat for an ARB Fridge. Complete Clazzio Seat Covers which look stock and are amazing cover the mint condition seats. This rig needs nothing and has a ton of money tied up into it. No disappointments. This is my personal vehicle and if you are looking for the nicest around that you can take anywhere this is it.