- Engine Size
- 396 V8
- Transmission Type
- 700R4 Automatic
- Body Style
- Body Color
- Interior Color
FRAME OFF RESTORED BIG BLOCK K-5 BLAZER FROM TEXAS!!!
This 1970 Chevy Big Block K-5 Blazer came from Texas around 5 years ago and had a complete frame off restoration. This was a solid Texas Blazer with no patching done and original metal. Here is a list of some of the highlights:
* New Paint andNew Custom Interior with Corbeau Seats
* Mildly built 396 V8 with Roller Rockers, MSD Pro Billet Distributor, Aluminum Intake, Edelbrock Carb, Aluminum Waterpump and pulley setup, Xtreme Energy XE 268 Camshaft
* Hooker headers with Flowmaster Exhaust
* Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fans
* Freshly Rebuilt 700R4 Transmission with less than 100 miles-Custom Driveshafts
* New Steering System with New Gearbox, Tie Rods, and Draglink
* Complete Axle Rebuilds
* New Goodyear Wrangler 315/75/16 Tires on Mickey Thompson Wheels
* New Wiring Harness with LED Projection Headlights
* Stereo System
And much, much more. This Truck runs and drives excellent with no issues and has lots of power. Mechanically everything was just refreshed with around $11,000 put into it with receipts. This is a turnkey truck with everything working!!!
We pride ourselves in locating vehicles we would want in our own personal collection. We hand pick each vehicle, drive it, inspect it, and make sure it is ready for you to enjoy! We drive what we sell so that we can give you a first hand and accurate report on how the vehicle runs and drives.
Complete pictures and video at www.4-wheelclassics.com